Thursday, October 14, 2004

request for information

My Purpose, point, object, end,
Function, goal, or target send
What is it Lord that you intend?
When will this awful waiting end?

My reason, object, idea, aim
When left to me has come up lame
And left me no one else to blame
For pride and lust that go untamed.

My rational, objective, function
Please mail to me with out compunction
Yes, life is but a morning mist
Still, I look & strain & twist.

So, Forward, convey, sendoff, remit
I’ll call my lawyer! I’ll file a rit!
Though naked in & out I’ll go
I must demand, right now, I know!

SW

40 days of basic
water: almost out of cokes
break: sausage egg biscuit (ouch)
lunch: dry turkey sand, chips, snapple(ok)
dinner:spagget & salad (good)
popcorn 1/2 bag
exercise: 20 min walk
sleep 1130p-715am
the word: job chp 1
end of first week:
1/2 a commitment = no commitment

"Then they sat on the ground with him for seven days and nights. And no one said a word, for they saw that his suffering was too great for words." Job 2:13

There is comfort in knowing i have friends for whom silence is enough. SW



2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, October 14, 2004, Blogger Jim said...

Hey dude what a poem. Awesome. I would also like to say I think we have done well this week. I give us a C for could have done better this week. We have read the bible well.We have done alot of other things well. We are not perfect but a work in progress. We know we can do better and will. I am proud of you and myself for this comittment. I am sure I have lost weight. My pants are much loser now then they were on Sunday. Yes having no money and being sick helped. So be encouraged my brother as we go forward to week TWO and let's make it better then week ONE

 
At 11:08 AM, October 16, 2004, Blogger Jim said...

Hey! I did great with food and water.Grade B
Exercise was good 4 of seven days I did some type for a bit. Grade C-. Scripture reading. A+ 0 missed days.
Sleep A+++++++++ WAY more then usual enjoyed it much.
Fri. foods
Cereal milk 6 points
4 oz OJ 2 points
Lemon water in Jug
NO LUNCH
Dinner DEL TACO
quesadilla 20 points
2 chicken taco's 8 points
Lemon water in jug
Total points 36
Still in range but very unbalanced
Goal this week: better balance and step up activity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home