Tuesday, October 12, 2004

To The Last Detail

10Take the old prophets as your mentors. They put up with anything, went through everything, and never once quit, all the time honoring God. 11What a gift life is to those who stay the course! You've heard, of course, of Job's staying power, and you know how God brought it all together for him at the end. That's because God cares, cares right down to the last detail. James 5:10

God cares about the details. So should I. That little detail about putting Him first.

40 days of basic
water: two cokes; a little coffee
breakf: cereal
lunch: ray took me to mexican (ouch)
dinner: one taco beans chips (good protion control)
no snacks
exercise: going on walk now
sleep: 1130p-745a
james chp 5 (job manana)

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, October 12, 2004, Blogger Jim said...

Hey dude. Good job on dinner and portion control. You said you were gonna lay off the cokes so try for that the rest of the week. God is revealing things to both of us as we go through this basic RE-training. As we get into job I am sure we will get blasted even as I peak at chapter one.
Job will be a good springboard into phase 2 as there are 42 chapters. keep up the good work man it is paying off.

 
At 11:34 PM, October 13, 2004, Blogger Jim said...

See my blog.
Food control was good today to.
Had a weight watcher meal for lunch 6 points.
Had McDonalds for dinner NOT THE BEST
2 cheeze bugers 12 points
small fires 6 loints
Lemon water 0 points
I just realize I am putting this on the wrong site I am just to tired to fix it. Sorry MARY. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home