Saturday, October 09, 2004

motivated by love or fear?

(Thoughts from Boundries)

by love or fear?

why do you do for others?
fear of anger... fear of angry confrontation
fear that my no will bring the anger

why do you do for others?
fear of losing love, saying yes and then resenting it
giving to get, then feeling abandoned when not recieved

why do we do for other?
fear of loneliness that compels a yes
and disapoints with love not bought

love means always saying yes
never, i love you but i will not do that

trying to do enough things to hide the guilt
trying to pay back all you have been given

giving to please
to seek approval that never is enough

these are tyrany of love by fear

if you serve to get rid of your fear
you are doomed

we are called to freedom
love must be truely given
only then will the giving give

freedom results in gratitude
an over flowing heart
true love of others

freedom must come first
to do or not to do for others
with out the hidden fear
only this is love

40 Days of Basic Training
1) two diet cokes, rest h20
2)Break- egg sandwich coffee
lunch tuna sand, chips (mary made me) fruit
dinner - chicken breast rice veggies (yum)
3) exercise - walk 20 min
4) sleep - now
5) scripture 730am james ch2 doing & favoritism.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, October 10, 2004, Blogger Jim said...

Hey dude that was awesome. Now to put it into action is the test of what we have learned. You did much better today with your food. Good job!!! My mom came home from the store with McDonalds double cheeze burgers fries and an apple pie for me for dinner. I told her I had just ate and did not want it. I LIED. I had two all beef hot dogs instead after she slipped off for a nap. I really have to watch it with her.
Lok at my post for this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home