Monday, October 11, 2004

Morning fog


morning mist Posted by Hello

Let me take it one day at a time. In this I am finding a new peace.

13Look here, you people who say, "Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit." 14How do you know what will happen tomorrow? For your life is like the morning fog--it's here a little while, then it's gone. James 4:13-14

My straining to see through the mist is useless. I want to relax, enjoy a stroll, in the quiet coolness of the protecting clouds. I know my future. I just can't see it.

As for my plans? All my plans shall be in Him.

40 days of basic
water: 2 cokes; lots of water; no coffee
break: corn flakes, banana (good)
lunch: burger & fries (bad)
dinner: Chinese (sad)
exercise: none
sleep: 11p-7a
work: James chp4
Comment: must create fail proof environment
by clearing out cokes & bad stuff & making lunch.
All in all, worst day yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home