Tuesday, October 12, 2004

full disclosure


hand shake Posted by Hello


From Monday Night Group

honesty

its surprising how much more sensitive i am about honesty. its like when i went to Mexico... at first i was so proud of myself... i was able to converse with just my decades old high school Spanish... but as the days went by i began to realize how limited my skills were... how much accommodation others had to make for me... how i was fooling no one. then when i really needed it, my tongue failed me... i just couldn't make myself understood to the port authorities... and it took me three trips where it should have taken one.

so it seems to be with honesty... as i have continued my walk... my old sense of honesty is inadequate... i see how i rationalized... i see how i hurt others & so my self... i see that to please God I must be scrupulous about my words as well as my deeds.

now, even selling an old car, will require full disclosure (thanks for bringing that up adam)... because that will be the full disclosure of my commitment to Him. SW

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, October 12, 2004, Blogger Jim said...

Check your yahoo for my reply.
Read chapter 5 so now I think mit is time for us to read JOB Chapter one tomorrow WEDNESDAY.
Food 4 raviloi's 4 points
mom's veggie soup 0 points
64 oz lemon water. at 5:00
nothing else no appetite.
Walked around complex twice for ex
read bible chapter 4 and 5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home