Sunday, October 24, 2004

call, raise or fold ?

When do we decide to move on?
When do we decide to stick it out?
When do we decide to stand and fight for change?
How do you know the answer?

I am currently in a frustrating situation.

Is God asking me to be bold?
Should I try to fix it by speaking up & making my dissatisfaction known?

Does God want me to be patient?
Or is He asking me to accept the situation & be supportive?

Lord grant me the courage to change the things You cannot accept!!
SW

Check this out...
“It takes a church” is a cool blog.

http://bolsinger.blogs.com/

40 days of basic
water: glass of wine w dinner, coffee after
brkfst: pancakes & sausage
lunch: sand & fruit
dinner: Italian in downtown l.a. with relatives
snack: popcorn
exercise: little bit a yard work

**My Daily Read - Job 11**

7 "Can you fathom the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty? 8 They are higher than the heavens-what can you do? They are deeper than the depths of the grave-what can you know? 9 Their measure is longer than the earth and wider than the sea.” Job 11:7-9

Why do I try to make sense of suffering. Because I place a higher value on knowledge than faith. True faith require trusting when the answer I not yet known. Lord, give me the strength to act in faith. Lord, give the patients to wait for your answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home