Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wonderings in 100 Words or Less

Luke 16:15 (New International Version)

15He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight.


Wonderings in 100 Words or Less

God “knows my heart.” But how can I...
When I filter who I am through “the eyes of men”?


I measure myself
By what I think
Other men think
I should be.


This is “detestable”.

God KNOWS my heart. I owe it to Him to be fully that man. To take full possession of my authentic heart, I must acknowledge it’s true wants & needs, then be willing to proclaim them.

I have spent too much time trying to be the man I thought my wife would love; instead of being the man God made for my wife to love.

SW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home