Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Belief in someone is premeditated gratitude !


Posted by Hello
The church thanked Mary & the rest of the lead-ushers last night in the worship center with a dinner party, an nice blanket with the 25th anniversary symbol on it, and a vase full of flowers.... And Pastor Rick came... shook each hand... and thanked each individually.

When he spoke he told them how whenever he just believes in people they exceed all possible expectations....

wow.... I wanted to right that down when she told me... !


It's kind of like this:

IF... Expectation is premeditated resentment. (a threat)

THEN... Belief is premeditated gratitude. (a promise)


SO...

How have the people of my past trusted me... with expectation or with belief... and how would that have made a difference?

AND...

How do I choose, now, when it is time to place my trust in the people I love... and the God I love.... expectation or belief.

AND...

How do I choose to trust myself... by piling on heavy expectations or with fortifying belief that lifts & carries?? Do I believe in myself or do I simply have specific and limited expectations??

SW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home